[vtkusers] Simpler way of putting offset to points of a vtkpolydata

David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz
Tue Dec 10 18:27:35 EST 2002

Hi Seb,
  what about vtkTransformPolyDataFilter with vtkTransform->Translate ?
regards
   Dave Pont

|--------+--------------------------------->
|        |          "sebastien MARAUX"     |
|        |          <maraux at ondim.fr>      |
|        |          Sent by:               |
|        |          vtkusers-admin at public.k|
|        |          itware.com             |
|        |                                 |
|        |                                 |
|        |          11/12/2002 04:32       |
|        |                                 |
|--------+--------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                            |
  |      To:     "vtkusers" <vtkusers at public.kitware.com>                                                      |
  |      cc:                                                                                                   |
  |      Subject:     [vtkusers] Simpler way of putting offset to points of a vtkpolydata                      |

I see a mean of adding on offset to vtkPolyData points :

getPoints of my vtkPolyData,
loop for each point, adding offset,
assigning points back to vtkpolyData

Is there a more suitable way to do it ?
(ie a vtkpolydatatopolydatafilter doing it ?)

Thanks you

Seb