[vtkusers] Build vtk on SGI

Gala Wind wind at climate.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 10 16:45:59 EST 2002

I've been successfully using VTK on SGI ever since VTK 2.1 came out.
Yes, a long time ago. It works very well, never had any problems with
it. If you do run into any though,  please do let me know.

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 04:34  PM, Kevin Wright wrote:

>> Hello all,
>>
>> We are trying to build our vtk projects on an SGI supercomputer to do
>> 3-d stereo rendering.
>>
>> Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?
>
> Do you have a problem?

Gala Wind
(301) 614-6221
wind at climate.gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 913, Climate and Radiation
L-3 Comm/ Emergent East
NASA/GSFC
Greenbelt, MD 20771

   -- There's always a way, you just have to find it.
			( B. Hambly "Children of the Jedi" )