[vtkusers] vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction, tcl wrapping error

George Kamucha kamucha at hfm.e-technik.uni-kassel.de
Fri Dec 6 09:03:33 EST 2002

Hi Tim,
I have upgraded my system to vtk4.0 - official release (Linux Redhat 6.2, Tcl/Tk
8.4.1) with the sole aim of using your vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction class (I
got too many errors with vtk3.2!). I desperately need this class after getting a
few nightmares from the vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter. But I am not getting
anywhere. After following your instructions at
http://www.eastman.ucl.ac.uk/~thutton/powercrust/, I am getting the following tcl
wrapping related  error at compilation:

/home/kamucha/vtk40/bin/./vtkWrapTcl
/home/kamucha/vtk40/Graphics/vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction.h
/home/kamucha/vtk40/Wrapping/hints 1
/home/kamucha/vtk40/Graphics/vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstructionTcl.cxx
syntax error
*** SYNTAX ERROR found in parsing the header file
/home/kamucha/vtk40/Graphics/vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction.h ***
make[3]: ***
[/home/kamucha/vtk40/Graphics/vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstructionTcl.cxx] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Graphics] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

Would you please, if possible, let me know what is causing the havoc?
Regards
George