[vtkusers] vtkBoxWidget Transform

Stefan Bruckner stefan.bruckner at chello.at
Mon Dec 2 19:59:41 EST 2002

Hi. To solve my problems with vtkBoxWidget (the problem was that I
assumed the the widget would automatically be initialized with the
specified prop's transform when calling PlaceWidget()) I modified it.

Now there is a new method called SetTransform() which allows the user to
specify an initial transform of the widget.

The transform returned by GetTransform() then is relative to the
user-specified transform.

If SetTransform() is not used the behaviour remains unchanged.

Here's the code.

--
Stefan Bruckner