[vtkusers] Generating plot from multiple Volumes

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Mon Dec 2 15:05:26 EST 2002

Hi. Another Question (hope i don't get on your nerves):

I have a Number of 3dVolumes (each has a number from 0 to n). Now  i
would like to take one voxel of each Volume (xyz-coord), and combine
them into a DataSet which i can feed to the vtkXYPlotActor with the
number of the dataset as x value, and the grey level of the Volume as y
value.. I am completely lost as how to approach this. Any hints (Yes,
even rtfm is appreciated along with a page number :)?

T.i.a

Florian Schmidt

mista.tapas at gmx.net
http://mistatapas.ath.cx