[vtkusers] Problem: unresolved external symbol _wWinMain at 16

Zhaopeng Lei zlei at cisunix.unh.edu
Fri Aug 30 09:34:59 EDT 2002

vc6
I have included opengl32.lib glaux.lib vtkjpeg.lib vtkzlib.lib
vtkParallel.lib vtkRendering.lib vtkIO.lib vtkImaging.lib vtkHybrid.lib
vtkGraphics.lib vtkFiltering.lib vtkCommon.lib vtkpng.lib in the link tab
but when I build all, I got following error message:
SVCRTD.lib(wcrtexew.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_wWinMain at 16

I also tried what support.microsoft.com said, setting the Entry point in
the Output category of the Link tab in the Project Settings dialog box to
wWinMainCRTStartup. It still doesn't work.

Can you tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

- Zhaopeng :-)

        -_\|/_-
          /M\