[vtkusers] Control visibility of individual glyphs?

Phil Cook p.cook at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 28 06:55:31 EDT 2002

I am trying to visualize voxel data by creating a 3D volume of adjacent
coloured cubes. I want to display only selected cubes (eg to show a
slice of the data).

It is efficient to render the cubes by creating a structured grid and
then using glyph3D. But is there an easy way to turn individual glyphs
on and off? I notice that vtkStructuredGrid has the ability to blank
points, but blanking doesn't seem to affect the behaviour of vtkGlyph3D.

Thanks,

Phil