[vtkusers] VTK Java problem

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Tue Aug 27 15:02:30 EDT 2002

Here's my cut at ImagePlaneWidget, there are definitely some issues in
java if the 3dWidget doesn't belong to vtkCanvas.  I re-arranged your
code and it works for me - don't forget to change the path to VTKData
back to your path...  Let me know if it works or not.  If you need more
explanation, let me know.
-Jeff