[vtkusers] Re: Vtk book out of print; what now?

Nigel Nunn nNunn at ausport.gov.au
Tue Aug 27 11:06:00 EDT 2002

Great news, Will!

A textbook on state-of-the-art visualization that uses
Vtk 4.x for all its examples, exercises and fancy demos,
could impart huge momentum to this important toolkit!
thanks,
Nigel

--- On Tues 27 Aug 2002, [will.schroeder at kitware.com] wrote ---

> I have received additional information from Prentice-Hall
> this morning regarding The Visualization Toolkit textbook.
>
> According to the PH lawyer working on this, the rights to
> the book will be reverted to the authors (one signature is
> left from someone on vacation). What this means is that we
> can likely have the book published in 4-6 weeks from now
> assuming all goes well.  As I mentioned earlier, we will
> likely not change the book much for this printing to
> expedite the process.
>
> I will provide further information as we move along in the
> process.
>
> Will

confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of
this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it
and notify the sender.

Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport.
Visit http://www.ausport.gov.au