[vtkusers] colouring a surface according to one's own floatarray

YaelFeldman at aol.com YaelFeldman at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 09:27:23 EDT 2002

I am trying to colour a surface (a triangulated polygonal mesh) according to a floatarray listing numbers (that are calculated by the programme), one number corresponding to each of the polygon vertices. I know I need to use scalars, and vtkGlyph or somethink like it, yet all the examples seem to reiterate the use of Plot3D files, with pre-defined scalars e.g velocity magnitude etc. Does anyone have any advice?