[vtkusers] Axes Color

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Wed Apr 24 09:11:07 EDT 2002

Hi everybody,
I would like to visualize Axes with vtkAxes in different color, while vtk
show them in yellow for Y, red for X and black for Z. I used the following
classes:

vtkAxes x
and after setted the properties like origin, position and other I give all
in input to
vtkTubeFilter t
to visualize them like a tube
but those tube are colored in yellow for Y, red for X and black for Z, how
can I change that colors?

thank you.
Gianca

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |