[vtkusers] vtk 4 and java

Jorge Vañó jvchome at teleline.es
Sun Apr 21 21:17:32 EDT 2002

I've found the same working with this environment:
Linux Mandrake 8.1 (kernel 2.4.8-34) on AMD Athlon K7/800 MHz
Sun jdk 1.4.1 (but tried also with Sun jdk 1.2.2 and Black...
VTK 4.0 CVS dated 20/4/2002

The problem is the same for any Java VTK App on Linux.

Anybody has experience running VTK Java App's on Linux?

Thanks
Jorge