[vtkusers] a question about interacting in MFC application

´÷˶ dai_shuocn at 163.com
Sat Apr 20 14:52:30 EDT 2002

hi,everyone
    I wrote a dialog-based MFC application with VC6. I want to
display and interact with a vtkPolyData object in a picture box
(i could get the picture box's window by calling GetDlgItem()).
    My program displays quite well. But how can I interact with
the polydata object by using vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor?
    Any suggestions will be very appreciated.
                                              Daishuo