[vtkusers] VolView 1.3 Final Release

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Fri Apr 19 13:54:59 EDT 2002

Kitware Inc. is pleased to announce the release of VolView 1.3 for Windows,
Linux, and Solaris.  VolView is an interactive system for volume
visualization, processing, and exploration. You can download this release
from the Kitware web site at: http://www.kitware.com/products/volview.html.

Note that installing the final version of VolView 1.3 will reset your
evaluation period to the full 30 days, even if your evaluation period on
the Beta release has previously expired.

Free technical assistance is provided during the evaluation period. Simply
send email to support at kitware.com with VolView 1.3 in the subject line. Or
if you prefer, you may call me at 518-371-3971 x103.  In addition, you can
view or download a PDF version of the VolView 1.3 User's Manual from our
web site at: http://www.kitware.com/VolView/VolView13UG.pdf.

You may purchase standard and academic VolView licenses on our on-line
store at: http://www.kitware.com/products/volview.html. Site licenses,
customized applications, and source code licenses are also available.
Contact kitware at kitware.com for more information.

Sincerely,

Lisa S. Avila
Kitware, Inc.