[vtkusers] What to do when you have computations to create a dataset in C++

sfelton at stanford.edu sfelton at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 16 12:47:22 EDT 2002

I have a question.  I am a novice at programming as well as
visualization.  I am a student working on a project to give a graphical
output of the numeric output that I compute using C++.  The numeric
output are force vectors and I would like to display these at every
time point as arrows and possibly have the length of the arrows
correspond with their magnitude.  Does anyone out there know how to
transform this dataset that is a 164X3 matrix into graphical data?  And
then what to do from there?  I have the Vizualization Toolkit (2nd
edition) text...so if there is something in there that would help me,
could someone please point out the particular chapter.  Or any
suggestions as to what else to purchase.  Thanks.