[vtkusers] Image not being displayed in window

Liu Jiquan liujq at vico-lab.dyndns.org
Thu Apr 11 23:10:43 EDT 2002

Congratulations!
I also think it has relations to Display Adpater Driver, but what's the
diffrence between VTK3.2 and VTk4.x on this point? Why VTK3.2 works well but
VTK4.x runs with problems? Hope somebody can give me some hints about this
point. In my side, VTK4.x can't works with 3Dlabs VX1 (Windows2000), 3Dlabs
GVX1 (Windows2000), and ATI Rage 128 Pro (WindowsXP) with the latest driver
updated.