[vtkusers] Image not being displayed in window

Shade shade_cn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 21:25:42 EDT 2002

I think your problem is similar to mine. My application based on VTK3.2 runs
well on my PC, but after I migrate my applicationm from VTK3.2 to VTK4.0,
then my 3D image window display nothing.
The 3D image view is attached to a child frame of the main frame, but if I
attached the 3D image view to the main frame directly, then there is no
problem.
I can't solve this problem till now, so I still using VTK3.2.