[vtkusers] xyPlot, xyzPlot?

Ben Sapp bsapp at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 8 13:04:36 EDT 2002

Hi,

As a learning exercise I converted xyPlot.tcl to C++.  I have attached the
source code for any one that is interested.

The real reason I am writing this is to find out if there is a class similar
to vtkXYPlotActor that plots 3 variables instead of two?   For example, I
have a differential equation with three states and I want to plot a
trajectory with the axes labeled appropriately.

Thanks.

--
Ben Sapp                         Los Alamos National Laboratory
email: <mailto:bsapp at lanl.gov>   Phone: (505)667-3277