[vtkusers] vtkLineWidget

Robert Belleman robbel at science.uva.nl
Sun Apr 7 07:14:49 EDT 2002

(I'm resending this since it seems to have been lost)

Hi Will,

Great widget!

There is however a slight problem with the Tcl wrapping of the
GetPoint1/2 methods; these use the vtkLineSource's GetPoint1/2,
which are vtkGetVectorMacro's, but the wrapper "neglects" these:

  $ vtk
  % vtkLineWidget l
  % l ListMethods
  [...]
  Methods from vtkLineWidget:
    [...]
    GetPoint1   with 3 args
    [...]
    GetPoint2   with 3 args
    [...]

Any ideas how this can be solved?

This currently prevents me from creating a multi-segment line
widget...

Best,
-- Rob

--
[] Robert Belleman         X  Section Computational Science            []
[] robbel at science.uva.nl  |X| University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands []