[vtkusers] Build Errors

Brian Szender szenderb at bu.edu
Sat Apr 6 15:37:40 EST 2002

When I build my program, I get these two errors:

LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCMT" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

VLMvisualizer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall
vtkImageWriter::SetFileName(char const *)"
(__imp_?SetFileName at vtkImageWriter@@QAEXPBD at Z)

VLMvisualizer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: static class vtkBMPWriter * __cdecl
vtkBMPWriter::New(void)"
(__imp_?New at vtkBMPWriter@@SAPAV1 at XZ)

Debug/fxvtkwindow.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

Error executing link.exe.

fxvtkwindow.exe - 3 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Does anyone know what to do with these?

Thanks,

Brian