[vtkusers] VTK-TCL/Tk users

Marcio Antonio Mathias (EDB) marcio.mathias at edb.ericsson.se
Mon Apr 1 05:31:58 EST 2002

First of all thanks Rasmus, Kevin Wright and Tim Hutton for the hints.

I replaced the
"catch {load vtktcl}"
by
package require vtk
package require vtkinteraction
and now I can run some tcl files, but in a diferent way when I was using VTK3.2.
If I double click any VTK-Tcl file I get the error:
"can´t find package vtk while executing "package require vtk"...
I suspect something wrong with enviroment variables. I checked autoexec.bat and it seems fine.
The only way to run vtk-tcl files is openning a vtk-shell and typing the command "source" before the vtk-tcl file name. Is it the expected behavior? If not, what might be wrong with my installation? (I would like to get it running in WinMe and Win98)
Thanks again,

Marcio.