[vtkusers] set opacity to vtkActor2D

Ermin Hasičević Ermin.Hasicevic at iskon.hr
Sat Sep 29 03:36:59 EDT 2001

I think you can solve that by use of vtkImageBlend class.
Befor that you should get results of image rendering by
vtkWindowToImage filter. These result you put as input
in vtkImageBlend and set opacity for second input to
proper value. Then you can view results in other image
window. Hope this would help.

Ermin