[vtkusers] tcl file can not be executed

Jianlong Zhou zhou at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Sep 27 12:15:35 EDT 2001

hi, all,
I want to execute tcl examples in vtk32 directory. I have configured
the VTK_TCL and VTK_DATA variable and compiled the vtkdll with
TCL option. I also installed the vtk32Tcl.exe. But when I execute
.tcl file, it always shows that it cannot find vtk include files like
vtkImageReader or all under include directory.
How should I solve this problem? Should I need some more
configurations? Could someone give me the complete steps for
configuring the TCL environment under Windows 2000?

Thank you!

Jianlong