[vtkusers] vtkTkRenderWidget in VTK 3.2

Pascal Tran Pascal.Tran at Newmerical.com
Wed Sep 12 06:39:54 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I am a new user of VTK. I downloaded the latest package available on the
website and
compiled and linked with Tcl/Tk 8.3.3. However, the class
vtkTkRenderWidget seems
to be missing from that release. How can I access that class since it is
critical in what
I want to do. I am working with Tcl/Tk and VTK on IRIX 6.5. Thanx.

Best regards,

P*

--
Pascal Tran