[vtkusers] Update of vtkLocator

Julia Schnabel julia.schnabel at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 12 05:03:03 EDT 2001

Hello,

when changing the points of a dataset, the vtkLocator (in my case, a
vtkCellLocator for a vtkUnstructuredGrid) obviously needs to be updated.
However, the Update() method seems to have no effect, and so far the only thing
which helps is to completely set up the locator again each time I've changed the
datset. Is there any trick?

Thanks for any help,
Julia

--
Julia A. Schnabel, Ph.D.
Computational Imaging Science Group    Tel: +44 (0)20 7955 2721
Guy's Hospital, King's College London  mailto:julia.schnabel at kcl.ac.uk
London SE1 9RT, UK                     http://www-ipg.umds.ac.uk/j.schnabel/