[vtkusers] Re: VolumePro example - it doesn't work

Fabian Härle fabian.haerle at web.de
Thu Oct 25 06:20:55 EDT 2001

Hi John,

thanks a lot for your answer.

> Fabian, have a look at  \vtk\contrib\examplesTcl\volProSimple.tcl ....john

I tried the example tcl file, but it doesn't work. In the meanwhile I managed to change one of the c++ volume examples to use the volumePro500Mapper. Both the tcl and the c++-volume example only display an empty window with coloured background.
Do you have an idea, why this doesn't work? What else can I try?
The VolumePro standalone examples run without any problem - the volumePro-Card seems tu run...

Thanx for your help,

Fabian