[vtkusers] Rendering performance in stereo-capable windows

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Thu Oct 18 13:07:55 EDT 2001

Hi Patrick,

This depends on your OpenGL drivers.  There are some platforms (such as
the SGI 320 and 540) that can't even do monoscopic rendering if their
video drivers are set up to support stereo.

The fix is easy.  Instead of doing monoscopic rendering, do stereo
rendering with an EyeAngle of zero.  The result is identical.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group