[vtkusers] VRML importer

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Thu Oct 18 09:49:07 EDT 2001

Thanks a lot for the VRML tip. I think my first trial had a texture on it
and
in addition it was vrml1.0. So I fixed it and it is alright.

Also I noticed that some one was looking for a VRML1to2 converter. I just
want
to say that I have a copy handy and if any one is interested shall be happy
to give it.

Gowri