[vtkusers] higher fidelity earth?

Andy Miller aamiller at alumni.princeton.edu
Tue Oct 16 12:36:41 EDT 2001

I searched Google for "John B. Allison earth data" and found some hits on a
program he wrote called MAPIT that may have more detailed data embedded.

I also found a text referenced to a database called "The World Digitized". A
search on this turned up these links (and others):

http://uiarchive.uiuc.edu/mirrors/ftp/ftphost.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos
/worldmap/
http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~data/database/c_global.html

HTH, Andy