[vtkusers] Has anyone implemented a method to insert a point into the mesh created by Delaunay2D?

Terence Lim tlim at mda.ca
Mon Oct 15 13:34:48 EDT 2001

I want to be able to insert and delete a point from the mesh.  I am aware
that I could just insert a point into the pointset and re-input this into
Delaunay2D however this would be rather time-consuming (re-triangulating the
whole mesh) especially if I am working a large pointset (100,000 to upwards
of 5 million).  I have looked at the source code for Delaunay2D and
Execute(); but I am not sure as to how to implement a method to
insert/delete a point?  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for all your help so far,

Terence