[vtkusers] Change to vtkImageViewer

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Wed Oct 10 14:44:46 EDT 2001

Hi Ken,

I'm all for this.  There is one important point you missed: after
you make this change, people will be able to use the Interactors
with the vtkImageViewer.  Right now none of the interactors is really
suitable for image manipulation, but I'm sure that someone will
eventually make one that is.

Great stuff!  I've been waiting for this.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group