[vtkusers] Mouse Problem in vtkXRenderWindow?

Simon Winberg swinberg at utsi.edu
Tue Oct 9 13:30:49 EDT 2001

Hi,

I've been working on code getting VTK integrated with X Motif windows,
based on the XMace example. However, the mouse sometimes stops working in
the VTK 'widget' when I do a combination of events.

I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this problem also. I can
make it happen in XMace by: (1) Press shift and then left mouse button and
move the mace sideways, let go shift then the mouse button. The press 'R'
to reset the camera and now try using the left mouse button to move the
VTK scene about... Does it work for you?

Any ideas what's going wrong?

Thanks,

Simon