[vtkusers] win32 application , activeX control

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Wed Oct 3 04:12:32 EDT 2001

Hello

Regarding my posting during the last two days :  I tried to debug in to the
source code of vtk for the handling
message. In the window's application vtk handles the mouse events
differently that key board events. From the
debug I cannot tell why. Also in the header file for windowrenderer vtk says
that the behaviour (key and mouse)
may fail for MFC, BCB application. But why mouse events are caught and not
the key events?!!!!!!! There is no
explanation anywhere. If any one finds out/knows about it would be glad to
hear about it. In the mean time I
proceed with intercepting the events myself.

Also, I have finished with the activeX control (c++) and so far everything
is working alright. If anyone is interested I can
lend a hand.

Regards
Gowri