[vtkusers] wxWindows & VTK

Ryan Mitchley ryan at peralex.com
Mon Oct 1 06:50:53 EDT 2001

Hi all

I have just got VTK to compile and run OK on my platform (Cygwin with
Mingw32).

As I start developing my app (for an EE Master's thesis), I will need to
create some kind of GUI. Is wxWindows my best best? I would really like to
be able to move the app between Windows and Linux machines without major
source code changes, if possible.

If you think wxWindows is the right way to go, does anyone have some advice
on how to get VTK and wxWindows working together? Hopefully someone has a
small test app or some source code that I could use . . .?

Thanks for all replies!

Ryan