[vtkusers] Customerized Mouse Event

Pratheek Arora pratheeka at varahi.gsoi.med.ge.com
Thu Nov 29 10:42:50 EST 2001

Hi users
   Can any of you tell me that How I can customerized the mouse event ,
right know
 Mouse Button 1 : Rotate
 Mouse Button 2 : pan
 Mouse Button 3 : Scale

But I want to create my own function at various event like
 Mouse button 1 : Get Postion of button press
 Mouse button 2 : Color the image

If any body know then Please let me know
thanks
Waiting for reply
Thanks
prateek