[vtkusers] Clipping PolyData with PolyData

David Pont david_pont at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:56:56 EST 2001

Hi Chris,
  I made a class to do this some time ago (vtkImplicitPolyData) and have
sent it to a few people asking this kind of question on the list. Feedback
has been almost nil (I got one positive report back), which may be good or
bad news. I think it will work OK for what you want to do, at worst it may
give you some ideas. I can send you the C++ code if you like.

   regards
     Dave Pont