[vtkusers] Changing model while interacting

Anderson Maciel incroyable at bol.com.br
Mon Nov 26 10:40:09 EST 2001

Maybe my question is too easy, but I was not able to find any example in the
books or Internet.

The problem:
I display a couple of spheres. OK.
I want to use an Interactor to move the camera around them, that's easy, I
did it.
I want to make the shperes move, it was also easy to do with a simple
looping.
HOWEVER, if I want to see the spheres in motion while moving the camera... I
could not do it. Either the interactor takes control and motion looping is
never reached, or the motion looping executes and the interactor does not
have effect.

Does anybody have a small piece of code showing how to do it?
Thank you very much.

Anderson.