[vtkusers] Is there any qt widget class working with vtk4?

Fabian Härle f.haerle at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Nov 21 05:19:53 EST 2001

Hi,

I've been trying to build vtkqgl as well as vtkandqt and vtkqt together
with vtk4.0. I didn't succeed with one of them. Does anyone of youe have
an idea on how to connect vtk4 and qt without writing a widget myself? -
I'd neither have the time nor the experience to do that...

Fabian

Cand.-Ing. Fabian Härle <><
German Cancer Research Center              Tel.:  (+49) 6221 - 64199
Div. Medical and Biological Informatics    Fax.:  (+49) 6221 - 64113
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280                    url:
http://mbi.dkfz-heidelberg.de
D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany                eMail: F.Haerle at dkfz.de