[vtkusers] VTK 4.0 Local?

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 20 17:36:53 EST 2001

You can create one yourself with cmake.

Just create a  LocalUserOptions.cmake at the top with a
SUBDIRS(Local) in it.

You will need another LocalUserOptions.cmake in the Wrapping/Tcl/
directory as well.
That should have a LINK_LIBRARIES(vtkLocal) in it.

We don't want any user editable files in the source tree.
This was a problem with vtk in the past.   It was too easy to cvs commit
those files by mistake.

-Bill