[vtkusers] 3D texture mapping & volume rendering & GeForce3

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Tue Nov 20 13:48:39 EST 2001

Hello Jorrit,

I have been working on this but unfortunately I will not finish it in time
for VTK 4.0. Most of my work so far (which is not checked in yet) has been
to make use of the various lookup-table / pixel shading features of the
GeForce 3 to improve the performance of the vtkVolumeTextureMapper2D for
shading. I will probably be getting back to this in the next month or two,
but if you have time before then please feel free to write a
vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D! :-)

Lisa