[vtkusers] VolumePro and VTK under Win2k

Kyle Doerksen doerksen at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 10 17:01:06 EST 2001

I have a VolumePro 500 installed and it works with their sample programs. However, when I try to use the VTK sample programs (either the tcl or c++ demos) I just get a blank screen where my volume rendering should be.

I get the following information:
Number of Boards 0
Major Board Version 0
Minor Board Version 0
Hardware Avialable Yes
Correct vli version: Yes

I'm trying to narrow down the problem. I rebuilt the VTK library as per the instructions, but a) the file size didn't change at all and b) there was no change in what happens. What is the failure mode if the library is compiled without the VolumePro code included?

Do I need to change the way vli is installed?

Thanks,
-Kyle