[vtkusers] integrating data and model

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Thu Nov 8 11:14:00 EST 2001

Hi all

I am using one renderer and in this renderer I render a model which i import
from a vrml file and also
some data (non vrml). Now I want to rotate my vrml model only so that it can
sit right on top of my data.
How can  I do that.
Amy suggested that I could move the camera, but since i am using one
renderer, when I change the camera
elevation (for example)it changes the view of the data along with model.

Can I use two renderers one for the data and one for the model and render
them both in teh same renderwindow?. How can I do that?. My first attempt at
that did not work -  it rendered the second
renderer and the first one was not visible.
I also tried to specify two different viewport, but this has the problem
that when i am interactive with teh
data viewport the model viewport is stationary.

But I would like them both on one....... Can anyone help me on this.
thanks
Gowri