[vtkusers] Help, please for MFC/VTKimageviewer

lydia many vtklydia at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:54:35 EST 2001

I already posted for the same problem but it seems that none has a solution.
I decided to explain in more details.

I'm using an MFC application with vtk.
I read a set CT slices, -> VTKImageredaer
I threshold to get the bone ->vtkImagethreshold()
I view the image using vtkimageviewer()
Then
I want to interact with the mouse to delete some pixels on the image
dipslayed by the viewer. It seems that there is no way to interact with
vtkimageviewer.

I couldn't find any way to do it
I tried to use window interactor but the color of the pixels are strange
(gray instead of white)

Please if any one has met the problem, let me know