[vtkusers] Can we clean the Canvas in vtkImageCanvasSource2D

Pratheek Arora pratheeka at varahi.gsoi.med.ge.com
Thu Nov 1 20:19:54 EST 2001

 Hi friend
    I am facing one problem , I have made one triange in
vtkImageCanvasSource2D Now I have to remove this triange, In
vtkImageCanvasSource2D their in no routine to remove any drawing on
canvas, If anyone has used vtkImageCanvasSource2D and he know how to
remove any drawing then please let me know.
   thanks
with regards
prateek

PRATEEK ARORA