[vtkusers] Scalar bar

Matthieu Ferrant ferrant at tele.ucl.ac.be
Wed May 30 04:11:44 EDT 2001

hi,

thanks for your response, John.

Something else has been puzzling me for a while with the scalar bar :
the first value is always displayed below the scalar bar, it's almost as
if the font was subscript. So if you display the scalar bar vertically
at position 0 0, you don't see the first label, it lives outside the
viewing window. Only thing that seems to do is to display the scalar bar
around 0 20, but then it looks pretty odd. Attached is an illustration
of this problem.

Does anyone know how to lift the labels that are next to the scalar bar
? If someone knows where to modify that in the source code, that's fine
too.

thanks,

matt

--
M.Ferrant, Ph.D.
UCL/TELE Room A-157 Place du Levant, 2 B-1348LLN - Belgium