[vtkusers] A bug???

xujianzhong xujianzhong at 126.com
Mon May 28 02:50:36 EDT 2001

Hi,

For mouse interactions, if you use vtk3.2, you should modify function
WindowProc in vtkMFCRenderView.cpp, change the line:

    return vtkHandleMessage(this->m_hWnd, message, wParam, lParam);

into:

    return vtkHandleMessage2(this->m_hWnd, message, wParam, lParam,
this->Interactor);

it will be ok, but I also have the problem of perormance when using vtk 3.2.

xu jianzhong