[vtkusers] vtk samplev31 is no response for mouseclicking !!

Shade shade_cn at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 01:48:15 EDT 2001

In vtkMFCRenderView::indowProc() there is
	return vtkHandleMessage(this->m_hWnd, message, wParam, lParam);
Change to
	return vtkHandleMessage2( this->m_hWnd, message, wParam, lParam, this->m_pInteractor );

Then your problem will be resolved.

Best Regards,
Liu Jiquan
College of Biomedical Engineering & Instrument Science
Zhejiang University
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 310027
P.R.China
Tel: +86-571-7951792Ext.13