[vtkusers] vtk samplev31 is no response for mouseclicking !!

jjkozi jjkozi at kimo.com.tw
Mon May 14 23:34:35 EDT 2001

I am writing a windows application using VC++6 and MFC also vtk3.1.2. I wrote the program base on the vtk window sample program "sample31", and when I need to catch the mouse click event using classwizard like WM_LBUTTONDOWN, WM_RBUTTONDOWN or WM_MOUSEMOVE. But It does not work, I use debug mode and check to see if message go throuth the OnLButtonDown Event when I click the mouse , the result is no! And I check the WM_KEYDOWN and WM_MOUSEWHEEL etc. event, it works fine, could there be some suggestion to solve this problem?? I really need to work this program!

Thanks for your help.