[vtkusers] Postscript rendering

Eric Sokolowsky esok at cosimo.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon May 14 09:40:57 EDT 2001

Does anyone know of a good way to render a scene in postscript format?  I have
some OpenGL code that renders a scene in feedback mode, and then the scene is
parsed and postscript triangles are produced.  I was thinking about subclassing
the vtkOpenGLRenderer class and adding the postscript capability but I was
wondering if there was a better way.  I need to be able to preserve tcl and
possibly python wrappers also.  As a new user of vtk, I would appreciate any
helpful pointers.

--
   ____   __    Eric Sokolowsky            NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
  / __/__/_/__  Visualization Programmer   Scientific Visualization Studio