[vtkusers] vtkFeatureEdges

Richard Strelitz strelitz at lanl.gov
Wed May 9 19:30:20 EDT 2001

 Has anyone modified or extended vtkFeatureEdges such that [for 2D]
   the points and lines returned as output can be traversed as a (series of)
  closed loop(s).  In effect, I wish to convert a disjoint series of line
segments
  into a smaller series of polylines.  It would be useful, and soon will be
essential,
  that I be able to extend this to 3 dimensions, a visit-once traversal of a
closed
  polyhedra.  I would appreciate any suggestions, code, or pointers.  I am
in the
  throes of testing a version, but I am more than open to alternatives.

Richard Strelitz        Vis Team, LANL
  work  505 665 7746